Mini-me :)

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
Hi it's Jaja! :) 06-22-1996 / Blogger + Photographer + Fashion addict + Food junkie = Pursue-r of dreams ∞ ∞

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Shoegasmic

Last Saturday, we went to SM North Edsa to meet up the persons behind Shoegasmic. 
What is shoegasmic? It is a new blog about two best friends who are shoe junkies named May and Recy. Check out their site --- shoegasmic.us

With Ate Recy and Ate May

Okay, back to the story. After seeing their tweets and post about me winning their first blog giveaway, I instantly got ecstatic about it because I've never expected it to happen. I joined only once. That's it, once is really enough. 
The giveaway includes p2000 worth of any shoes your choice, a dinner and a box full of surprises. I chose pastel wedge shoes from Charles and Keith. I totally fell in love with it the first time I saw this.
 A big thanks to SHOEGASMIC! ♥


To ∞ and beyond x,
Jaja ♥

1 comment:

No perv or malicious comments please. Thanks! :)